Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, August 05, 2005

The robbery of a good man

Ladies and gentleman, a crime has been committed. A good man has been robbed. The story may sound the same to those of you out there but it is still a crime in the highest power.

The man who was robbed? My brother.

His soon to be psychotic ex-wife has gone ot the magistrate and filed for child support and alimony. It has been awarded on a temporary basis. His check is now being robbed of $80 per week.

My brother, who will be known as MagicBoy, had his psycho wife leave in December and she took their kid with her. Would not let him see her without being in the presence of her family the entire time for a month and FINALLY his lawyer was able to get him some visitation. This divorce has been ugly from the get go. And every once in a while, when you think it is safe, another thing comes up!!

I know for a fact that she has committed a perjury on a notarized document that she signed. His lawyer has even requested all documents showing all financials. Before they were able to submit all of that, she went to the magistrate. Guess that is what happens when you hire a slimy divorce lawyer for $800. And as a notary, I am officially steamed!!!!

God help she cross me. I am officially torked.

And one more thing. BossMan accused my son of ruining a keyboard that Flexigirl was using at her computer in the Ohio office. My kid is not allowed anywhere around a computer keyboard as he is still too young and I can't trust his sticky little hands. IF my kid would have ruined something and I was aware of it I would have offered to pay.

One again, I am officially torked!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home