Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, August 04, 2005

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Just got back from a rewards lunch for the agents staff in Texas. It was at Dave and Busters. Food was okay but way too much dill!! Have been informed that we needed to get our passports in order. Reason being? Our office and the other offices there are on track to go on a cruise to the Caribbean!!! All agent staff and one guest will take off on a 5 day 4 night cruise!!! I have never been on a cruise and this may actually happen for E and I. Too cool!!

They also showed us our new promotions for August and September. All of them included, you guessed it, MONEY!!! They are handing over money on top of money on top of money!!! I may not need to get a second job!

Don't get me wrong. I am not greedy. I am just highly impressed with the fact that I have the chance to bring in extra income. That can go a long way to help us catch up from the move.

Bring on the challenge. Life insurance anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home