Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Anyone for Chocolate Martini's???

Last night, we spent a lovely night over at Flexigirl's house with her and her family. As the children ran wild and the husbands talked we shared our night over Chocolate Martini's. We had first heard about them when we were in a step aerobics class together and our instructor had mentioned about having them for Valentine's Day. Since then the search was on to find the recipe. Flexigirl finally found it and had her husband, CoachMan make them for us. We just sat around sipping the martini's and talking. I will miss time that I have had just talking with her. I am blessed to have her in my life.

We have already discussed purchasing headsets for our phones so we can scrapbook on Football Widow Nights over the phone. Have to have the hands free to work on our stuff. Anyone have any suggestions?

I will be away from the computer for another few days with the move. I will be back soon with I am sure many fun stories. Take care!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home