Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Getting to know you.....

The past few days have been very different from what I am used to, but tge adjusting has been coming along slowly but surely.

Dropped B off at school yesterday morning and he had separatino anxiety. Did not want to go to the first classroom of the day. In fact, he held on to me the tightest he has ever held on to me asking me not to leave. We finally got him detangled and in the classroom and me leaving with a broken heart. I even called E from the road and told him that if he is not adjusted well after a month, we are out of here. He can stay in Texas and we will go back to Ohio. I am sure someone would take us in.

Spent the better part of yesterday learning more about the client base and getting to know my staff. We divided the tasks of the day and I got everything I wanted. YEAH!! BossLady had some good appointments that took her away from the office and that gave me a better chance to get to know my co-worker HB. We chatted about children and careers and the whole insurance system. It was good.

Received tickets to go to a Round Rock Express game. They are our minor league team. Ate dinner with the family and headed to Dell Diamond. Met up with BossLady and her nephews and got to know her better. It was very relaxing and very fun. RR Express won so all was good.

Went to bed feeling okay. Got some good rest. I have been under so much stress lately it has not been fun. Both emotionally and financially. It will soon smooth over but until then it is one day at a time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home