Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, August 11, 2005

You're Pizzatetic!!!

Another B classic.

Yesterday was an okay day at home. Got some marketing stuff done. Tried to get on to the laptop from home and found that it does not agree with a digital phone line, just an analog phone line. I thought that I would be completely restricted but I was still able to get some work done.

B was being a classic pain yesterday and getting into all of my marketing supplies. He is a good kid. I am just a little OCD when it comes to stuff that I am working on and the order that it is in. He would not take a nap for me also. No matter what I tried. Made for making phone calls extremely difficult.

E brought home dinner yesterday because we had both been craving Jack In The Box. And they are on Weight Watchers so it was good. Played with puzzles a little bit last night and just hung out. B and E were playing where B started whining about something that E did. E told him that he was pathetic. B then giggled and retorted that E was pizzatetic. We asked him to repeath that again. B started giggling again and called E pizzatetic. Then we all lost it. It was hysterical.

Off to get ready for my day at work. Can't wait to see what is awaiting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home