Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A night of wonder...

First, let me welcome CatWoman and her blog. When I figure out how to post her Blog info I will share.

Congratulations to Allie LaForce, Miss Ohio Teen USA who is the new MISS TEEN USA!!! That is amazing for the state of Ohio and she very well deserved it. I was thrilled for her when she won. Her mom was a former Miss Ohio Teen USA in 1977. How cool is that?

We had a pretty quiet night last night. Due to the rain and thunderstorms we stayed in and I ran across a lot of things that made me wonder while I continued to unpack..

I wondered:

How did I accumulate this many shoes?
How did I acquire this many purses?
How was I able to pack everything and nothing got broken?
How can B be so whiny when he had a good day at school?
How is housework considered exercise by WeightWatchers?

Plus, I had an enjoyable conversation with Martini. I love talking to her. It is always a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home