Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, August 29, 2005

For love of Cherry Sours and M&M's

Flew back to Texas on Saturday morning and was greeted by B and E at the airport. B looked excited to see me. As I expected for him to start running towards me as he had always done with E, he screamed "Mommy!!!" and then proceeded to go into E's pocket. Once he got out what he wanted, he turned to me and said "Look Mommy, I got you M&M's!!" It was such a sweet gesture from him. I could see him pestering E until he bought them for me.

We proceeded to the baggage claim and got my baggage in a record time of three minutes. Headed out and went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Food was good and we had a nice meal together. Went for a small drive, wound down and had a nice night together. I brought home Cherry Sours which both the boys had never had and they helped to polish them off for me. B went down to bed in record time and gave E and I a chance to reconnect......

Sunday was another wind down day. Had a headache, took a nap and went out for a drive to Marshall's to see what they had. Found a pair of work pants for E for $5 and a pair of shorts for E for $7. He is a difficult size to buy for and we lucked out.

Can we say "Viva La Bargain Shopping!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home