Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, August 26, 2005

What Texas Needs - Part 1 (as there may be many parts to this)

After a week in Ohio I remembered two major things that I loved here and needs to come to Texas. I know that I will find a bunch more but until then, here are two:

MJR Sales - it is the place where there is 90% off of Express clothes. I adored this store before I moved down and would happily fly back just to shop there. When I have an unlimited budget. I went last night and purchased two skirts, a shirt and a swimsuit for the whopping price of $19.22 for EVERYTHING!!! God I miss this place.

O'Charley's Restaurant - I know for a fact that there are none in Texas and it breaks my heart. They have wonderful food including my Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad which KaylaT ate most of my chicken last night out of it. Plus, the dinner rolls are the best I have ever eaten in my life!!!

And one more thing that can come to Texas while it is at it. The Miss America Pageant. They have been released from their contract in Atlantic City and are looking for a new home. Austin would be a nice home for the pageant. And very close to me so The Others had a place to stay FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!

I have a feeling their home will be Nashville or somewhere in Florida. But hey, a girl can dream....

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 27, 2005, Blogger -h. said…

    I hope for Vegas ... warm, fun, surprisingly family-friendly. It could also help the western states with recruiting. :)

    Viva la chocolate cake, by the way. Princess was STILL talking about it yesterday.

     
  • At Monday, August 29, 2005, Blogger Mombi said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home