Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Girl's Night Out

Last night was a fun night of food and shopping. Met up with Martini and Princess at my old sitters house and caught up with them for a bit. Went to the house and saw Cosmo, the kitty du jour. He is so cute and so small. Princess gave him a run for his money last night.

Headed out to Applebee's for some half price appetizers and dessert. Yay for half price appetizers. Way to dine cheap. Headed out for Once Upon A Child (AGAIN!!!) to buy TheDaughter some jeans and other school clothes. Had to break down and buy Princess a summer outfit. It was too cute to pass up. Then headed to Wal-Mart to stock up on Buckeye gear. Picked up some shirts for E, a shirt and combo shirt/short set for B and an OSU flag and shirt for Dad. He really wanted the OSU flag for the front porch.

All in all, a nice relaxing evening filled with girl talk and girl fun. It is great to have that every once in a while.

But I can't wait to get back to see my B. He keeps asking about when I am coming home. I think I am missed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home