Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekends and Pressure

This past week has been a nightmare week for me. It was the end of the third quarter and the pressure was turned on. I went into a full blown depression and a small relapse on my Eating Disorder. I had homesickness like crazy and the pressure to sell, sell, sell was too much. Luckily, E was there to catch me in the fall. But I did not know how much pressure that was putting on him and now I feel like a horrible human being. But most of all, I was destroyed.

I was thrilled for the weekend to come and found out that I would need to help E. With the acquisition of another company came a bit of an inventory problem. We went into his office by 9 AM on Saturday and did not leave until 5:30 PM that night. A whole day of work. It was me, E, B, D-Man, VC, Rex, & their two children. It was a lot of work and we only got 3/4 of the way through. Our treat, went to dinner on the company's dime.

Sunday was a little more relaxed. Went to get my nails done and run a few errands. When I came back I found a sick E. Never a good thing. He had a fever, chills and stomach pains. I am hoping the pressure of his job is not taking a toll on his body.

On to hopefully a better week.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 03, 2005, Blogger -h. said…

    Viva la blog spam.

    Anywho.

    The stomach flu is making its rounds. I actually ended up with it on Sunday ... no, my barfyness was NOT brought on by Maynan's Mojitos thankyouverymuch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home