Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stress, Stress & More Stress

I HATE STRESS!!!

Stress is enemy #1. I have been under it so much lately that it is not even funny.

I am very vocal if I am not comfortable with my stress level. E is not as vocal but can take it better than I can. The thing that bothers me is that my high stress level is what is affecting my chance of conceiving another child. Found that out from my doctor. That scares me. E and I both want another child but in order to do that we have to eliminate the amount of stress in my life. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to do that.

I will have to give E mad props though. His boss, BossMan J, made a comment ot him about making the initiative to be at the office early. He and E talked some more and somewhere in there it was mentioned about E picking up or dropping off B. BossMan J made the comment about how his wife does all that with the kids. E looked at him point blank and said "Your wife does not have a job. She can do that. But my wife does and it is NOT fair to her to have her do both pick up and drop off when she works a full time job too."

Mad props can be rewarded in so many ways ;)

I think it is unfair when those who have the luxury of their wives not having to work think that the rest of the working world husbands should not have to be responsible for their children. I believe that they need to help their wives more and give in 50/50. I firmly believe that my child will be enriched even more by both of us working together to care for him. I believe that he will learn the true value of compromise and working together.

Off my soapbox now.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 27, 2005, Blogger -h. said…

    HOLLA!

    I completely agree. Hell, to get R to play ball 50% of the time, I had to get an effing court order. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home