Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Prayer for a Dear Friend

I have just received some very sad news. A dear friend of ours passed away in her sleep suddenly today. Her name was Vicky McCleary. We have known Vicky and the whole McCleary family for a very long time and she was a wonderful supporter of her daughter and a good friend of ours, Jennica. My heart breaks for Jennica as she is a little bit younger than myself and E. Her mother was only 48 years old.

Please keep Jennica and her father, Tim, in your thoughts and prayers. They have always been an extremely close family and I know that this will be an extremely rough road for them.

Like I said before, this is not a good year for parents. I think I am ready for 2005 to be over with.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home