Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Another year is now upon me and I am excited.

Most people look at me like I am crazy when I get excited about another year. But for me, I believe that it is a fresh start into a new chapter of my life.

Last year was the big "30" and I was treated to a beautiful surprise party that my husband pulled off. I still do not know how, but he did it. Lucky for him, our son was young enough to not spill the beans on it.

This year will be different. We are planning a quiet dinner as a family and may have Hollaback Girl and her family join us. Have some dessert and spend a quiet family evening together. It will be nice.

The hardest part of today is not being able to see my Ohio friends. Flexigirl and I always go to lunch on our birthdays. I did receive my gift from her that I waited until midnight to open. She sent me scrapbooking stuff and a JoAnn etc. gift card. YAY!!! And we always get together with my mom, dad, brother and niece. Even if we met halfway between Cleveland and Columbus to see each other. The next time I will get to see them is Thanksgiving. How odd.

On to another year of adventure and mis-adventures. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home