Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, October 28, 2005

Apologies, Halloween and Shock

First I will start this blog with a few apologies.

Grey Goose Cosmo - sorry to have linked your blog to mine and felt that since I welcomed two people from our past to the world of blogging that it would infringe on your privacy. I never meant to hurt you. Just enjoy your blog and wanted to share your insights as they are good.

Princess Mombi - same apology as Grey Goose Cosmo's

AManley - for sending an e-mail to your work that you felt cluttered your mailbox and was too long. Didn't find the other e-mail address to send it to. It is not something that I do often. Although I wish the e-mail had just been deleted and nothing brought up about me sending it there. It hurt me.

What can I say? I have hit my cycle and felt that everything I did in the past couple of days I was wrong for. Call me oversensitive but I was completely upset by it.

Now on to the good stuff. Down here in Texas they have A LOT of Fall Festivals and Halloween parties. We are going to one, maybe two Halloween parties this weekend, B has trick-or-treat parade at school on Monday morning and we are trick-or-treating throughout the neighborhood. We have already decided that B will keep about 10 pieces of candy and we will donate the rest to a womens shelter. In exchange, a toy or movie that he wants. Fair trade if you ask me. On Sunday, we will carve pumpkins and make Halloween cookies. B is finally to a point in which Halloween is exciting and that is exhilerating. We are completely enjoying this.

Was anyone else besides me shocked by the outcome of last nights The Apprentice?!?!?! WOW!!! That is all I have to say about that. AMAZING!! This is so far the best season.

Time for my list:

Top 5 things I am thankful for:

1) Friends who reply to fun, informative e-mails
2) Not marrying my ex-fiance. Just found out he has gotten a divorce and is on to his next fiancee. That would make four times he has been engaged. Give it up already buddy!!
3) Family date nights
4) Not being on The Apprentice last night. I probably would have been fired.
5) Figuring out a way to get out of the BS health insurance plan at E's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home