Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

One more week!!!

In one more week we will be on an airplane going back to Ohio to see my family!! I am excited. I have missed them and look forward to seeing them.

We are in the midst of planning our week back. It is not a full week and I know that it will fly by incredibly fast. Here is a pre-agenda:

Tuesday night - arrive in Cleveland
Wednesday - Possibly see E's grandparents and meet them for breakfast, go for family pictures at JC Penney, and if there is enough time, meet Flexigirl and her family in Mansfield for dinner.
Thursday - Thanksgiving. Have family over for dinner and dessert. Celebrate my niece's 4th birthday. Return her back to the Jobless Wonder (AKA - her mother who was fired from Wendy's).
Friday - Early Bird shopping for Faux Christmas. Go with Dad to Meals on Wheels to volunteer for the morning. Continue shopping. Have Faux Christmas dinner and exchange Christmas gifts.
Saturday morning - to the airport and return to Texas.

The only thing I am worried about at this time is seeing E's grandparents. I do not want them to tip his mother off that we are in town and for her to sneak to see us. That would not bode well for me at this time. I have a feeling that she knows we will be in town then. That is the only thing on this trip that is making me a basket case. Otherwise I am looking forward ot it.

Hope that Mom and I will have time to scrapbook. We may shove everyone off early and just sit down and go to work. I know that if we start scrapbooking while B is around he will want to join in on the fun. I will have to have some spare paper on the side for him to play with.

Only 7 more days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home