Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's All About the S'mores

Last night was a really good night!!

After a long day at work for me and a rather draining one, we decided to do something very fun last night. We all got into our PJ's and made S'mores in the fireplace. B was in his flip flops (footie pajamas) and E and I got into our warm flannels. Not that we actually needed them as it was 88 degrees here yesterday but we did it for sentimental purpose.

I got lots of photos for B's scrapbook, which I really need to work on. Maybe I will in 2 weeks when I am back in Ohio visiting my family for the holidays!!!! I am looking forward to seeing them as I have missed them. Sorry, tangent!

This was the first time we ever let B make S'mores. I was nervous letting him that close to the fireplace but he did much better than I thought he would do. He was extremely careful and thought that it was so much fun. Even the cat got in on the action. She kept sniffing around the melted marshmallow so I took some on the tip of my finger and let her lick a little bit off. Now that was funny.

When I figure out how to post photos I will be more than happy to share them. They are very sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home