Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good things come to those who believe

It has taken a while for me to believe in myself in regards to selling life insurance. As I have never really done it before I moved to Texas I am slowly learning what works. I have been having some success lately and I am thrilled.

I had a late night appointment last night. Sometimes it does work to work with other peoples schedules. I stayed at the office until 7:45 PM and walked away with selling a $500K life policy. I am still in shock but yet very proud of myself. I have been really working hard to improve and I feel that with each appointment I am getting better.

Plus, the greatest benefit for me was learning that his workplace does not supply any life insurance. Everyone is on their own. I gave him a stack of my cards and asked for the referrals. I am always good at thanking clients for the business but never asking for the referral. Another step in the right direction.

We still need 11 more life apps for the cruise. Keep your fingers crossed that I can get this accomplished. I really need a vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home