Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, December 08, 2005

And We Are Officially Out of Commission

Reports are back. Schools are closed all day. And my SUV is completely frozen over.

Yes that is right folks. I am totally out of commission along with B.

I knew that we were going to try to open the office at 9:30 AM. I went out to warm up the car and promptly slide on to my bottom. OUCH!!! Then pried the door open as it was frozen shut. Hopped from the ground to behind the wheel of the car. Started the car and set the defrost on high. After 5 minutes my car was still completely frozen over. I think it got a little babied by the weather here and is in serious shock.

I contacted one of my other co-workers and she is not moving. Her car is also frozen over and both kids are home from school. A recipe for trouble she is not willing to take either. I have left messages at the office and at BossLady's cell phone that if she wants me to work from the house that is fine. She can fax me any lists to call on and I will be happy to set up appointments. No problem. Have not heard anything back.

On to house cleaning. One advantage of the day. My house may look put together again.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Breast Cancer logo
    Common Breast Cancer Myths

    The first myth pertaining to this disease is that it only affects women.

    Second myth that is associated with this disease is that if one has found a lump during an examination, it is cancer.

    Third is that it is solely hereditary

    The next myth associated with breast cancer is downright ridiculous. Would you believe, that in this day and age, some individuals still think that breast cancer is contagious?

    Conversely, some individuals foolishly believe that breast size determines whether or not one gets cancer.

    Finally, another myth that is associated with this disease is that it only affects older people. This is not so. Although the chance of getting breast cancer increases with age, women as young as 18 have been diagnosed with the disease.

    You can find a number of helpful informative articles on Breast Cancer logo at breast-cancer1.com

    Breast Cancer logo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home