Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Catching Up...

Forgive the length of time to blog. A lot has happened and I have to catch up.

Starting with Wednesday night. We went and worked out for the first time together at the YMCA. I am extremely proud of E. He made it a half an hour on the treadmill and another ten minutes of random exercise on various machines. That is very big for him. To end out the evening we decided to pick up dinner. He wanted a Wendy's salad. I have not heard him ask for a salad in ages. This is a step in the right direction.

Thursday I had a great day. I had a performance review that went extremely well. And I sold another life insurance policy. I was tickled. Now if I can get nine more aps before the end of the year I will be in good shape.

Friday and the weekend we took it relatively easy. We had some family time and more workout time. B is loving the Kids Gym and E and I are working hard on improving our workouts. We tried to go to a Festival of Lights on Saturday night and struck out due to B falling asleep and not able to wake up and enjoy the lights. Oh well, maybe another day. We did get some Christmas shopping done. That is a small relief. Now to get the rest done and I will be happy.

Yesterday was very interesting. BossLady decided that she wanted four baskets to go to her VIP clients. I volunteered and spent the rest of the afternoon in Garden Ridge and in craft heaven. I do have to redo the baskets to make them more office friendly instead of individual friendly but that is okay by me. Went and worked out again last night and shopped afterwards. The energy I have just from a few workouts is amazing to me.

One last note. Congrats to the H family on the birth of their baby boy!! Geogette was in my wedding party and is like a sister to our family stemming back to E's relationship with the family. We are excited for the birth of their little miracle and wish them much happiness with little Gavin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home