Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Keep your fingers crossed.....

We may actually have the cruise!!!

BossLady secured 4 more policies yesterday, HB converted 2 policies, RS is getting 1 signature today and is supposed to have another 3 signatures today. Total amount on that alone is 10. We needed 9 apps to qualify. I have one and all I need is a signature. That is a back pocket one.

I am truly excited and nervous all at the same time. I want this so badly and I am so afraid something will happen to screw it up. I have wanted to take a cruise for as long as I can remember. I didn't even care where. Just to have the opportunity is more than enough for me.

Plus, this is an amazing gift that I can give to my husband. The chance to go on a cruise with all expenses paid. We wanted to take a cruise for our honeymoon. That got cut once I won our honeymoon at a bridal show. Let's see, free trip or pay for a cruise??? I think we could stand the free trip.

Also another good thing about it. I can have my parents come to town for a week to watch B. Something I know that they will both enjoy tremendously. I know that he will be in good hands that way and it gives them exclusive time with their grandson.

So please keep those fingers crossed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home