Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stomach Flu. ICK!!

Monday was not fun. I got the stomach flu and it knocked me out.

I HATE THE STOMACH FLU!!!

I got it last year around this time and it is not fun. It is one of the only illnesses that can knock me off my feet. But when I got it last year I was at a bridal show in Toledo. Two hours from home and E was already living in Texas. I had no way home and had to crash at a hotel in Toledo.

Picture this. Me in nylons, bra piece and crown on my head throwing up into a David's Bridal bag. It was a sight. But I was thrilled that not many people got to see that side of me. Now it is humorous but it was not then. All that went through my head was "Oh please God do not let me throw up on a dress. I am not buying it."

The fun of being sick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home