Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, January 20, 2006

Just Feeling Blah

It has been a crazy week.

I have managed in this week to work out a lot more, stress a lot more, eat a lot less and sleep a lot less. I guess there is a bit of balance there. And we all know that I crave balance. But this is not the balance I care for.

Yesterday I had my first Networking Breakfast at the office. It went over okay. We had only two businesses show up but that was okay. We were not certain as to who actually received invitations or not so I was pleased that the two that showed up were from the invitations that I delivered. Had to be to work by 6:30 AM. I was so panicked on being late that I may have slept 3 hours total. Not good for the complexion. I am geared for the next breakfast next month. I know what I can do to improve and I will do it.

I love coordinating events. If I could afford to go out on my own and do it I would be the happiest woman alive.

Wrote four policies yesterday. Two of them were life insurance so I am pleased. Some success there as my goal for the month is five life apps. I am now up to seven for the month of January.

Tonight I am going to a Crop Stop at a local scrapbooking store. I am dragging two of the teachers from B's school who have never done scrapbooking before but are very eager to learn. I do not think their spouses will like me after I get them hooked. I hope to get a lot done tonight and my mind off of everything else.

B and E are going bowling tonight. That ought to be fun. We took B for the first time last weekend and he cannot get enough of it. May have to get him on a Pee Wee League. That would be a hoot. Now if we can teach him to roll the ball and not throw the ball we will be in business.

Tomorrow night the Superbowl of Pageants is on. The Miss America Pageant is on CMT at 8PM EST. There is a special being aired before it. I will miss my friends as I usually get together with them to watch the pageant. I know that B and E will be great company. We will make it fun together.

Be sure to watch the pageant. From what I hear it is to be very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home