Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Early Morning

It has been an extremely early morning.

Today, we had a marketing activity that we were doing at an apartment complex near by. We had to be at the office by 6:15 AM. I had the hardest time getting out of bed. The snooze button was getting a workout.

So alas, I got up, did my hair and make-up and got dressed. Leaned in to give E a kiss and went into B's room to give him a kiss and start getting him up. As I leaned in to kiss him he asked a very sweet request:

"Mommy, can you give me a piggyback to your bedroom?"

How could I refuse?!!? I had him hop on my back and took him to my bed to snuggle up to his daddy. Wish I could have stayed and did the same.

On a positive note, I get to go home early from work today. Maybe I will get some packing done. I have already packed two 120 gallon totes. Only have a bunch more to go.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home