Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, February 19, 2006

More Dreams

I must have the need to share dreams when they happen. But lately, they are so visual and I remember bits and pieces of them clearly.

Last nights dream consisted of three people drowning in a pool. And I could not save them as someone was there to save them at all times from dying. Except one elderly woman, who had a heart attack and eventually in my dream ended up dying. And that woman's husband was arrested b/c he let her drive when she was obviously having medical problems and he knew it.

Dreammoods.com comes in handy again. Here are some of the interpretations:

Drowning:

To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control. Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore.

Pool:

To see a pool of water in your dream, denotes that you will find much happiness and pleasure in love and marriage. Your social life will keep you busy.

Heart Attack:

To dream that you have a heart attack, refers to a lack of support and acceptance. Perhaps you also feel a loss of love.

Arrested:

To dream that you are being arrested, indicates issues of control and restraint. Some aspect of your Self may have been prevented from fully developing. Alternatively, it suggests feelings of guilt.

Three:

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.

It is funny how some of these things stick out and for some reason why the particular items stand out as they do.

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 20, 2006, Blogger Halogene said…

    Hello! I read your earlier post and I saw that you may know an old school mate of mine! Heidi York. Let me know if you would be so kind as to help me get in touch with her! That would be great! My name is Ricky Chan and we went to St. Peter's in Mansfield together. Thanks!!

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger Halogene said…

    Thanks! I found her blog and got a hold of her! By the way, congratulations on Miss Ohio 2004! Thank you for responding, it's such an honor to have a post from you on my blog!! Hope you decide to come back to Ohio soon! I can't seem to leave this wonderful state!

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger Ohio Queen said…

    Glad I could help you out!

    I will be back in 5.5 weeks and counting. Now to pack. Sigh!

    Take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home