Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, February 18, 2006

30 Minutes of ME!!

Funny post but true.

This past Thursday I hosted a Networking Breakfast for BossLady and one of the businessowners has a show on Saturday mornings entitled Austin Biz Facts. The businessowner is the host of the show and shortly after she left she called and asked BossLady to be on her show. She was unable to due to her judging a pageant this weekend. I offered to go in her place and she told me to go ahead and call her and tell her that. Me being me, I did it.

RJ, as she shall be known, called me back and was thrilled to have me on the show. I went back to BossLady and let her know it was a go. She then told me she was just kidding when she told me to go ahead and do it. I told her I was serious. Never extend a challenge to me and expect me to pass it up. Especially when it comes to radio or TV.

So I was up this morning at 4:30 AM to start getting ready. I got myself pulled together, suited up and out the door by 6:30 AM and made it to the TV studio at 7 AM. The producer was beyond thrilled that I was on time AND ready to go. She was also impressed by the wardrobe and the taupe shoes. Pageantry has helped me once again.

I was told there that the segment was a half hour long. I was shocked. I thought it was much shorter than that. But I did not mind. I had a wonderful time talking insurance and what people should look for and purchase. I just pray that everything that I said was correct and if it was not that not many people watch it.

It will be on Public Access TV here in Austin on 2/25 at 10AM on Channel 10.

I will be purchasing the copy on DVD along with taping it to show as many people as I can.

YEAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home