Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, February 17, 2006

Tag, you're it.

Why does this always happen to me ;)

I got tagged by Martini. Here's my List Of Seven Things. I must be on a numbers thing this week.

7 things to do before I die:
- Go on a family cruise with my parents, brother and niece
- Save more for retirement
- Feel like I am ahead of the game on everything
- Own a gorgeous 2ct diamond ring
- Own and operate a successful business
- Get my house completely remodeled
- Have at least two or three more children

7 things I cannot do (Or at least do not want to do):
- Revert back to my anorexic days
- Bungee jump
- Feel like I am unworthy of anything
- Expose my child(ren) to the Witch-In-Law and her drunk husband
- Give up my daily does of caffeine or chocolate
- Depend on anyone else for my happiness
- Feel out of control on anything

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- Confidence
- Sense of humor
- Gorgeous eyes
- The ability to dream with me
- Stability in life
- Their love of children
- A go-getter type

7 things I say most often:
- "Because I said so"
- "Wht part of NO did you not understand. The N, the O or the space in between?"
- "I want a million dollars. Looks like we are both not getting what we want right away."
- "Oh My God!!!"
- "You're a nut!!"
- "Are you serious?!?!"
- "Thank you for calling Kathy McClellan, State Farm Insurance providing Finanacial Services, this is Carrie. How may I help you?"

7 books/authors/series I love:
- Anything Heartsong or Springflower (Christian books)
- Harlequinn Romance novels
- Sidney Sheldon books
- Parents Magazine (okay, but I read more magazines than books)
- True to life stories
- Self help books
- Recovery or 12 Step Help books

7 movies that I could watch over and over and over:
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Miss Congeniality
- Erin Brockovich
- Beautiful
- Legally Blonde 1 & 2
- American Pie trilogy
- Mrs Ohio 2004 video

7 favorite songs:
- "Jesus, Take The Wheel" - Carrie Underwood
- "I Drove All Night" - Celine Dion
- "Since U Been Gone" - Kelly Clarkson
- "In This Skin" - Jessica Simpson
- "This Is The Night" - Clay Aiken
- "Wasted" - Carrie Underwood
- "Low" - Kelly Clarkson

Next up? Catwoman

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home