Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More Dreams to Decifer

This one is a heck of a dream.

I had a dream that I had to give a speech about Eating Disorders and USANA and I was being featured as a guest speaker using my Mrs. Ohio title. But I was not in my regular clothes. I was wrapped up in a blanket.

Here is what dreammoods.com had to say about it:

Speech
To give a speech in your dream, indicates that you need to vocalize your feelings and thoughts. You need to communicate something important and/or urgent. Alternatively, it may highlight your fear and nervousness of speaking in public.

To hear a speech in your dream, suggests that your inner feelings are being made conscious to those around you. Consider what is said in the speech. If you hear a politician give a speech, then it represents egotism and deceit.

Blanket
To see a blanket in your dream, symbolizes warmth, love, security and protection. You may be seeking for some form of shelter from the outside world. Consider also how your dream may be calling attention to a "cover-up" in some situation or circumstance in your waking life.

To dream that you are wrapped in a blanket, indicates your fear of the unknown. You may feel some sort of threat/chaos or sense some coldness from those around you.

To dream that you are covering or wrapping someone in a blanket, suggests you desire to care for that person.

I believe this may have to do with my anxiety to grow our USANA business. We need more appointments but I have been unable to get them.

First thing, schedule more appointments this week. I have my goals and I want them achieved!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home