Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Results from Ohio Pageants

This weekends pageant was just absolutely wonderful. We enjoyed being around the contestants, the volunteers and the past royalty. It felt good to come home to my pageant family again.

I wanted to give a quick update on the results. I forgot to buy a program book earlier in the evening so I will give the titleholder information:

Miss Teen Ohio - Amiee Moser, Miss Teen Defiance
Miss Ohio - Angelique Vernaq, Miss Cincinnati
Mrs. Ohio - Cay Stouts, Mrs. Toledo

All of the contestants did a phenomenal job and need to be commended. I think there will be some VERY strong competitors from Ohio at Miss Teen International, Miss International and Mrs. International.

Congratulations Amiee, Angelique and Cay!!!! You will have an amazing year. Remember to make the most of your year as it goes by very fast!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home