Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, May 08, 2006

MIA...

Yes, that is what I have felt like lately. We have put a LOT on our plates recently and adjsuting to it has been a challenge but a good challenge.

Not too much has happened from last Tuesday. Working hard to increase my numbers for work and getting more appointments. Which is good. It is always a big adjustment going into a new market.

E's work is going well. He loves the busy fast paced move around his job and they LOVE the experience he brought back with him. It is a new respect and it is good.

E also started on the USANA Reset today. It is their 5 day body clense to help lose weight. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that it works for him. Everyone that we know that has done this has lost weight. If this is his way of losing weight and keeping it off, I am all for it. I have been on the HealthPak 100 vitamin supplements since Friday and I am doing well with it. It is an adjustment letting my body detox also but what are you going to do about it.

We had a pageant that we were at this weekend. It was the Ohio State Cinderella Pageant. I competed in this pageant a LONG time ago. It was good to see what Judy has done with this system here in Ohio. The pageant ran well. I judged on Friday and E did sound the whole weekend. It was enjoyable. There were some incidents over the weekend that I did not care for with the New York Queen and my First Runner Up from when I won Mrs. Ohio but I figure that they just need some prayers at this point in their lives. So keep a prayer open for them as they are needed at this time.

B went to CatWoman's Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa. He loved it!! He is always so spoiled when he goes there!!! They enjoyed spending that time with him and I think it was good for my dad who underwent oral surgery this past Thursday. He came out of it just fine which is a blessing for us. With all of his medical problems we get very scared easily when he has to undergo even an minimal procedure. And having B there helped to keep him up and moving.

Got to hang out with Mrs. US Int'l this past Saturday and help her prepare Miss Missouru for Miss International. That was fun but let me tell you, Mrs. US Int'l can shop and shop hard!!! I was exhausted afterwards. But it was very refreshing to be with her, her daughter and Miss Missouri. Especially after Friday night and dealing with New York Queen. I needed to be reminded that I was useful and that when I am asked to help with something, I do come through for those people. I do help to surround those who need it with the tools and resources necessary to help them out.

Sorry if this post seems a bit confusing. With so much going on it is hard to keep everything in chronological order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home