Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rollerblading Fun

Last night I had a fun outdoor date with B. We were left to fend for ourselves so we made the most of it.

While E was at his second job, B and I decided to have fun. So we ate our dinner quickly and went outside. Figure that since they were saying that the weather would be getting bad later this week we would take complete advantage of what we had now. So B hopped on to his new bike and I put on my rollerblades. I have not been on rollerblades since my junior year in college (about 10 years ago) so it was a sight. Good news is I did not fall down and I managed to burn some good calories.

We biked/rollerbladed to the park around the corner from our house. B played at the park for 20 minutes and we headed back. On the way back we ran into our neighbors kids playing outside. They wanted B to stay and play but I told him we had to go home first and drop off his bike and let me change to normal shoes. Once that was done, we jogged to the neighbors house down the street and the kids played.

But my neighbors got quite a kick out of watching me rollerblade. I guess you are never too old to have fun on rollerblades!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home