Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bring on the Fertility Gods, I am so ready!!!

Last night was the first time in a while that I have held a newborn. And I completely miss it.

My neighbor, Nik, had a baby girl on April Fools Day. Her somewhat husband was to come down on the first to help us unload stuff but got sidetracked due to the birth of their fourth child.

We have been down to their house every day for the past three days. Their middle daughter, Nae, is a friend of B's and she has been dying to have a playdate since we have returned. She came down with her big brother Jar to come get us to come over.

I have not held the baby the first two days because she has always been asleep. I asked if I could hold her yesterday and after a hand washing I was allowed to hold the precious little bean.

My maternal insides stirred and I long for the chance to have a baby again. E and I have been trying for a while now and no luck. I know that God will bless us when the time is right but it is hard. I got pregnant with B so easily and now it has been a full blown challenge. We thought there was a possibility this month but no such luck.

We will be seeing the doctor in July for my annual appointment. If there has been no success by then we are going to ask about Clomid. We have the desire to expand the family, just not the luck yet.

I am hoping now that everything is settling down that we can have some success. So please pray to the fertility gods for some success. Thanks!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home