Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kids Are Too Smart Nowadays

This post is inspired from MissOhio92. AKA Crowns of Ohio.

I was in the bathroom drying my hair when B came in. He wanted to listen to iTunes on the computer. I told him to wait until I was finished.

As I continue to dry my hair I hear music coming from the computer. I look over and the screen for iTunes is on the computer!!! I ask if Daddy brought it up for him and he did not say a word. E then walked in and I asked him if he brought up the screen for iTunes. He said no. We both look at each other and look at B. He just sat there with a smile on his face.

We closed out the screen and asked him to show us how to get into iTunes again. B moved the mouse to the icon, double clicked and opened the screen. Then he selected a song and double clicked. It started to play.

I will be darned!! He really did open that himself. A four year old opened iTunes!

I am amazed with how much more kids know. I wonder if it is just easier for them in a technology driven society or if they learn it while we are pregnant with them. LOL!!

I still think it is hysterical when someone is using a 35MM camera and a child asks to see the back of it to see the picture. Goes to prove how much we have advanced technologically.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home