Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, April 03, 2006

First Day on the Job

Sorry my posts have gotten boring. Just have not had a lot of time to have some excitement. Had enough with moving and unpacking tons of totes.

We are still living out of suitcases but I somehow managed to find a pantsuit to wear to my first day to work today. Got B dropped off at the siters. We all agreed that it felt weird. It honestly felt like we had never left. Maybe taken a long vacation but had not left.

Managed to make it to work on time with all of my papers and stuff from the last office. Got in and it was all hustle and bustle. We started out with a morning meeting and just some general housekeeping. Did find out that the office hours were changing. We will be open late on Tuesday and Thursday and half a day on Saturday. I will be the one to stay late on Tuesday and we will be alternating Saturdays. I get the first one which is okay with me.

Did get a few things at this office that I have never had. I got my own voice mail box and I am getting a key fab. How special am I?!?!?!

Now if we can get everything else straightened out with my licenses we will be in business.

I am still trying to figure out how I will fit into this office. I knew my place at the first office I was at and was guided into my place at the second office. Now I am on to the third office and I am trying to figure it all out. I hope that it will all come together soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home