Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, March 27, 2006

"These dreams go on when I close my eyes, every second of the night I live another life......" Heart

It has been a while since I have had a dream sequence. Here is the latest from last night.

I am at a water park with B, E and my family and we are riding the water rides. B and I want to go on a water log ride. As we try to go on the ride, they change it to a water slide. And we go down and enjoy it. But it was a fun and peaceful ride all at the same time.

According to dreammoods.com, this is what part of the dream means:

Waterslide
To dream that you are on or see a waterslide, suggests that you are being swept away by your emotions. You are slowly exploring the realm of your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things without any objections or resistance.

I think it means the latter. I seem to be going with the flow of everything and just taking this ride in life by stride. I am calm and that is incredible for me.

Everything was pretty well packed into the moving trailer this Saturday thanks to a few past co-workers of E's that were kind enough to take the time and help. We are very appreciative for them as they made it move pretty fast. We are sleeping on the floors in sleeping bags and playing camp out. It is fun for us to be in the same room together.

Here is hoping the rest of this week goes by as easily as this weekend has. Departure is Wednesday morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home