Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

We Are So PO We Can't Even Afford The "OR"

Yesterday was an extremely rough day. And it fell into today. Sigh....

I went to work as usual. Upbeat and ready to take on the world. I had worked a few hours when Big Mama came in. She is the wife of Mr. Micromanage. She had just had lunch with Mr. Micromanage and wanted to come back to report to me that he was impressed by me. YEAH!! Now maybe he will get off my back. But to be fair, he has not been over my shoulder since Friday so I think that he gets that I know what I am doing. And that I do it with gusto.

Then came the blow. Big Mama asked me if I knew that they hold the first check back. I did not know this nor was I prepared for this. All of the money we set aside for the move has been used and we do not have any left in savings. E got paid last Friday but it was only for two days. Part of that for groceries and the rest for bills.

So I will not get a paycheck until the end of the month. E's next payday is not until next Friday so we will be extremely tight and in a bit of trouble. The middle of the month is when majority of my checking account is hit for bills and there will be no money there. That is not good.

And to add insult to injury, B is sick. He is running a 101 degree fever and I will most likely have to take him to the doctor. One of the little kids at the sitters has strep so there is another test that may have to be done. And I am the one who gets to stay home. It makes sense since E will be getting paid before I do that he goes into work and gets a full check and I will get a shortened check at the end of the month.

I need a sugar daddy. Any applicants out there?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home