Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Beautiful Dreams

More vivid dreams. Yet this one was so cool.

I had a dream (sound like MLK?) that I was traveling with friends to see Rome. I could not make the faces out of the people I was with but we were sightseeing and it was spectacular. I had never seen anything like it in my life!!! We went out to eat and had the most wonderful food and had plenty of laughter. It was a beautiful dream.

Went to dreammoods.com and this was part of the interpretation:

Traveling

To dream that you are traveling, signifies the journey toward your life goals and a journey through life in general. that you enjoy what you do and find much pleasure in it.

Dinner

To dream that you are eating dinner with others, signifies your acceptance or others. It is a time to reflect and share past experiences. It also suggests that you see everyone as an equal.

Laughing

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure.

I think that it may have to do with one of two things. One is my current work situation. It is enjoyable work but there are a few bugs to iron out. The other is that E and I are considering very seriously embarking on a new business adventure. It is the one that was introduced by Mrs. US Int'l 98 when we met in Dallas in January. She has been involved in this business for over six months now and has been extremely successful. She has NEVER pressured me to become involved in it but she has presented me the opportunity and I have had it in the back of my head for a few months now. Tomorrow is a meeting at her house that includes all of her associates and I am looking to use that opportunity to learn more and see what is the best decision for me.

I believe that I will follow MissOhio92's thought of head, heart, and gut feeling. If it all aligns, it is right but if it does not it is not the right decision yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home