Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sunshine and Subway

That was the main highlight of my day.

I had the chance to meet with Flexigirl for a bit for lunch. Since we work near each other we had time to meet and eat. Also gave us time to catch up which we needed.

We decided to eat out in the sunshine and talk. It was nice to have that simple pleasure in the middle of the day. I went back to the office refreshed and ready to go and tackle cold calls.

Which reminds me. I have found a good way to motivate myself and MDP, my co-worker. She and I love sweets. Our goal for today was to leave at least 20 voice mail messages from our cold calling. Whoever won got a small package of cookies. She beat me by about 5 messages but I got a better treat. I got to write my first Hospital Income policy in Ohio. That was brilliant.

Maybe some sunshine during the day for at least one hour is a positive thing in productivity. I may have to consider more outdoor lunches....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home