Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, May 01, 2006

Back in Pageant Land

Ahhhh.... I am finally back.

I went to go watch my first pageant since returning from Texas and it feels like I never left. That is the amazing thing about a pageant family. You can leave and if/when you return, they welcome you with open arms.

I had that fortune at Mrs. Ohio United States yesterday. I was invited to attend as a VIP guest. As a titleholder, I was invited up on the stage to be introduced to the audience as a visiting Queen. And that feels good. To know that even though I passed my title along I am still recognized and will forever be recognized as Mrs. Ohio International 2004.

It was good to catch up with other titleholders that I have become friends with. I sat with Lish and with K, Mrs. Ohio America 2004. I also got to visit and get to know the Mrs. Ohio America director. She was trying to get me to come and compete there. But alas, I have hung up the acrylic heels and enjoying my time as a Mrs. Ohio International winner. That is plenty for me at this phase of my life.

Congratulations goes out to Donna Glanzman who won the title of Mrs. Ohio United States 2006. Enjoy your new journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home