Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dinner and Conversation

Last night we went to dinner at The Melting Pot. For those of you who do not know what it is, it is a fabulous fondue restaurant that is our once a year treat.

We were taken out by a person who has a potential opportunity for me. And they must really be interested in me to offer to pay at The Melting Pot as it is not cheap!!!

It was this persons first time going there and I believe that he enjoyed the experience. So that is always good.

We took time to discuss the opportunity and it is looking very promising for me. It has a lot of potential but I will have to work my butt off.

I just hope that if this is the path I am to take that I will be able to do it and do it successfully. Keep a good thought out for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home