Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, July 31, 2006

God is Everywhere.....

This is perhaps the best heading I can give this one today.

Sassygurly and I met for lunch today at Subway. She had her doctors appointment this morning and I wanted to know how everything went. Plus, she had talked to the Wicked Guardian and that conversation had her truly upset.

We ordered our food and sat outside to enjoy the sunshine and to talk. As we were getting into our conversation, one that was completely disturbing, a young woman walked up to us. She was selling books to help pay her way through college. They were not ordinary books. They were religious books.

These books were very interesting to look at but at that moment my focus was not on the books. It was on the girl that was trying to sell them to us. I immediately thought "If she has enough courage to come up to me while I am eating she is definitely Associate material." So while Sassygurly was looking through the books I was doing a mini-presentation to her on the Associate opportunity.

When I was done with my one minute presentation, Sassygurly decided to purchase one of the books that we both had our eye on. The girl gave us her phone number and e-mail address for follow up and was on her way.

After she was gone I looked at Sassygurly. It was then that she told me "God has a way of putting the right people in your path right when you need it and that was the right time. I felt that it was God talking to me through her and had to get the book."

I admire her strength with her faith. I know that she has wonderful belief and an incredible relationship with God.

I know that at that time, that was exactly what she needed. And I am happy about that. But I have to agree. God does put the right people in your path at the right time.

I can only hope that it is the case with my business this month....

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger SassyGurly said…

    You are such an amazing person.... I truly with my whole heart believe God put you in my life at the right time and feel extremely blessed that he did so. I make an honest effort to thank him for having you all in my life because you have helped me more then you know! Love you and God Bless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home