Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, July 28, 2006

Just A Thought.......

I was watching Good Morning America today as I was lounging around and thinking about getting ready for work. They announced on there the quarterly amount that was brought in by the gas companies and focused on Exxon.

The numbers that stuck out in my head was that the company grossed $32 billion in revenue from April to June. Then after paying overhead they still had numerous million that was net. Then they mentioned for every minute, the companies are making $250,000 from gas sales.

My thought....
Quit ripping off the public and invest some of that money back into lowering the cost of gas.

Quit letting us live from paycheck to paycheck just to fill a tank of gas into a car.

Quit it where people drive around with a couple of dollars in the tank just to try to reach a gas station that is less cost so they can fill their tank a little more.

I know. In a perfect world. SIGH!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 30, 2006, Blogger SassyGurly said…

    I like the title I was surprised you had a thought? lol just kidding I love you! I'm more dense then you ( well not according to one person....no names mentioned you know who I am reffering to!) I Love you soooooooooo much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home