Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Life's A Beach!!

Today we went on a family outing to Alum Creek Beach. I had told E that I had wanted to go to the beach for a while. We haven't gone to a beach here in Ohio for as long as E and I have been together. And I really want B to adapt to the water. I do not want him to be afraid of the water and this is one of the best ways I could guarantee it.

So we pack up the Expedition with me, E, B and our new adopt-a-teen that we shall call CE. Yes, we have a TEENAGER that lives with us. But it is all good and has been wonderful for B. He loves her to pieces and having her around has been a complete blessing.

Sorry. Went on a tangent!!!

We spent the afternoon playing in the water and teaching B how to go under the water, how to float and learning limitations in the water. It is awesome to see his confidence grow while he was in the water.

I am now very sunburnt. Thank goodness for Aloe Vera! But all in all it was worth it.

Here is a photo of CE & I from this afternoon. Isn't she a cutie!!!




After the beach we went to get some Frozen Coke love at Speedway. It is a complete addiction. Then picked up some dinner and headed home. Got on to a MasterMind call for our business and now about to turn in for the night.

Going to the doctor this week. Hopefully we will find out if we are pregnant or if we are going on Clomid. I am hoping for the best. But you never know....

Goodnight all!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home