Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Columbia Gas of Ohio SUCKS!!!

I am so irritated with them now I can not even see straight.

We have had Columbia Gas of Ohio for over 7 years with the exception of our little stint in Texas. Before we left we had great service with them and with no problems. Now that we have returned it has been a complete disaster.

I have been charged with a Security Deposit and a Beginning Account fee. They were going to waive the Beginning Account fee since we had them for so long prior to this and we supplied them a letter from our other gas company in Texas. Well now they want to keep the charge on there because the letter is in E's name and the account in Texas is in E's name. That was because he was there first. They said now the only way to remove the charge is to put the account in E's name. They asked to do it tonight but E worked until 2:30 AM at his other job. Do you really think I am waking him up now?!?! Not on your life.

And then they want to keep the Security Deposit on because we spread out our last payment with them. Due to the amount of first start bills versus final bills from here we were completely strapped for money. And include in the rip off cost of the medical insurance with The Company From Hell we were completely tight on cash. I argued the fact that it was paid and in fact they sent us back a check because I overpaid.

At that point I was done. I asked for a Supervisor to be told that there was none available. I gave every contact number for E and myself and after a chewing out to the girl on the phone I was done.

Stupid companies that have a monopoly in the market. I am so about breaking the monopoly for choice of providers.

Anyone with me on this?!?!??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home