Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Want To Be Superman When I Grow Up

This was the discussion I had yesterday morning with B.

He was watching Clifford the Big Red Dog yesterday morning and they were talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up. And that is when he turned to me and told me that he wanted to be SuperMan when he grew up.

Then I thought about it. I want to be SuperWoman when I grow up.



I want the ability to be able to save people and change really fast and wear a cool costume. I want to be invincible to everything around me and have a hard chested outfit to save me from everything that can cause me harm. I want to be able to be everything for everyone and not have to worry if I am hurting anyone or if I will compromise my budget by doing so.

But alas, I am a human. With feelings, emotions, worries, and a budget.

But if the job is open I want to know where to sign up at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home