Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Working On A Saturday..... BLAH!!!

I hate working Saturdays!!!

I am only working for four hours but it is still an inconvenience. I cannot focus on work and am longing for the comfort of my bed. It has been calling me back for about two hours now!!!

MDP had her last day yesterday. She left to go work at Chase in the Customer Service department and she is thrilled about it. I wish her luck but I am going to miss her a lot. She was fun to work with. Not as fun as Flexigirl is to work with but she was fun.

So I am at work anticipating next week and hoping not to be bored. I know that I will have plenty of calls to make so that will keep me on my toes. I just want to finish the month out very strong and hope for the absolute best to come in the next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home