Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, June 22, 2006

And The Business Is Starting To Grow.....

We are finally starting to take off. And I could not be happier.

E is now down 35 pounds in less than 7 weeks and down 4 inches. He is very excited about the new look and people are starting to notice which brings up questions about the business and the products that we offer.

We have both been feeling better since we have been on the supplements and E's allergies haev been pretty well non-existent this year with thrills us both. I knew that the potency of the vitamins and supplements really work but I did not know how well they worked.

We now have two Preferred Customers and we are working to get some more along with some Associates to be successful in their own business.

And I love the amount of support we have been getting from our uplines. They always say "You are in business for yourself but not by yourself." And that is the absolute truth to the matter.

We are in a competition right now and I am more pumped than ever to do well and share the USANA message. Please drop me a line and let me know if and when you would like to get together to learn more about USANA.

Oh, and we are going to the International Convention in Salt Lake City, UT in September. I cannot wait for the trip as it will be one with great motivation and the opportunity to network with some of the best of the best in the businss.

Keep your fingers crossed that we win the competition. We really could use some of the big prizes that they are giving away......

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 25, 2006, Blogger Ohio Queen said…

    Thank you!

    Would love for more of my friends to be involved in the process. I fele that if we all work together we can all be successful and financially set!

     
  • At Sunday, June 25, 2006, Blogger Zaina Marie said…

    That's great for Eric. I bet he feels so much better. I've really got to kick it up if I plan on winning Miss Black USA in West Africa next year...
    I really hope nationals is in Africa just because I've never been and would be the opportunity of a life time...I'll just be sad none of my friends will be there...
    Have a great day!!
    Zaina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home