Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Long Weekend Awaits.....

It is here!! It is finally here!!!

I am ready for a long weekend. We are heading up to Cleveland tonight to stay with my parents and enjoy the holiday weekend. We have each taken off Monday so we will not be returning until Tuesday evening. Hopefully we will get to see a good fireworks display while we are up there.

B has already placed his request with Grandma to go to the zoo so you know that she will oblige. Most likely it will be on Saturday so our neice can join the fun. Since it is a calm activity she may really enjoy that. And if they have an okapi I will be thrilled as that is my favorite zoo animal.

I know that there will be plenty of bike riding and swimming for B, some golf time for E and hopefully some scrapbooking time for me with my mom. That will be fun.

And hopefully some appointments. That would be extrememly helpful right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home