Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Battle of the PMS

This has been an interesting past couple of days. Sassygurly and I have only been living in the same house for two weeks and somehow our cycles have coordinated. We have been an absolute joy to deal with. Yeah right!!!

All we have both been doing is snipping at everyone around us. I feel sorry for E but since he is getting on my nerves I don't feel too horrible. B has been decent but his unwillingness to listen has not bode well with me either.

My clients have been decent but there has been some stupidity. One in particular has been driving me absolutely batty. But the best part of this week has been my ability to sell two health policies. Hopefully I can pull off eight more before the end of the month so I can get a bigger bonus. And some more life insurance policies would be helpful too!!

Sassygurly has had quite an interesting few days too. She works in Customer Service and customers have been getting on her nerves too. Yesterday she told off her mothers boyfriend. That thrilled me as he can be very degrading to her. Something she should not have to deal with. And she is learning to stand up for herself a little bit more. So that is a great accomplishment for her.

Off to finish off more of a Frozen Coke. The chocolate is also beckoning me too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home