Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, December 21, 2007

"I am a Ken Doll. I am just hidden in a Homer Simpson body!!"

This was honest to God a comment that my husband made to me.

We were talking about what people immediately think when they see a person. Usually whenever I mention that I am married they expect that my mate would look like a Ken doll. Then they are surprised when they see my husband. Mind you E takes very good care of himself. He is just a bigger guy. And that can throw people off.

We are looking to remedy that by the beginning of the new year. We have stockpiled healthy dinners for him and we are looking for the best food and exercise plan for him. I will be working along with him on that and will hopefully drop about 20 pounds too. I am not necessarily heavy mind you but I would like to be a little leaner or more toned. I am not sure what to do yet but it will be good.

Any suggestions????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home