Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Resolutions Anyone?!?!?!

I hate resolutions. Hate hate hate them.

Every year you are expected to resolve that you will do something and majority of people break it in a week.

I have caught myself doing the "I resolve to do this." and "I resolve to do that." I think it is just a natural association with the season. But it drives me crazy.

I am a preson who cannot stand to break a promise. Probably because I have had so many people do it to me in the past. But I cannot help but to want to resolve something.

So if I must resolve to do something here is what it will be:

My resolutions are:

1) To be a better wife, mother and friend to those around me.
2) To remember to take one hour to myself per day for sanity reasons.
3) To be the best Insurance Agent I can be.
4) To scrapbook more with my friends.
5) To take a minute per day and be thankful for what I have.

Forget the weight loss resolutions and the save more money resolutions and all the other countless ones that will be forgotten in five minutes or less.

This is what I have to offer. Hold me to it, okay?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home